Code Of Ethics
At Overture Rede, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it. –
- Respect the confidentiality of information received from both clients and candidates.
- Overture Rede professionals will not discuss any matter in a public place nor disclose client information to third parties.
- Overture Rede will not involve in parallel processing of candidate resume.
- Any possible conflict of interest (if any) between clients or potential clients, will be immediately disclosed to both parties.
- Overture Rede will not send unsolicited resumes to clients.
- Overture Rede will never withhold pertinent information about either a client or a candidate that might influence the other's decision.