intraSERV server provides intranet services within your organization.It allows to deploy your own web and FTP services. It can also be scaled up to provide extra-net services. You can build customized web-based applications on top of intraSERV
- Apache based Web Services.
- FTP & File services
- Framework for web based application with server side PHP & perl, support and client side Java, Javascipt support.
- CGI support.
- MySQL database support.
- Optional content management systems and group ware.
- Integrates with logonSERV to provide web based access to shared files and software.
- Hosts OfficeMANTRA help and documentation system
- optional: A lot of ready made web applications available.
Very low total cost of ownership
- Avoid the excruciating cost of per user/seat/client licensing trap – now and in the future.
- Bid goodbye to frequent and expensive downtimes due to system crashes and virus attacks.
- Get out of the "mandatory" hardware upgrade cycle.
- No additional training required for the end-users. If they know how to operate their current operating system and web browsers, then they can use our system from day one.
- Support for most of the popular clients and workstation like DOS, MS Windows 3.xx, MS Windows 9x, MS Windows NT/2000, Linux (Redhat, Suse, etc.), various Unix flavors like Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, SCO Unix, etc.